How much money is on earth 2020

How much money is on earth 2020?

There is approximately US $37 trillion in circulation: this includes all the physical money and the money deposited in savings and checking accounts. 
Money in the form of investments, derivatives, and cryptocurrencies exceeds $1.2 quadrillion do you want to know how much of it is yours ?.

 cut off the PS whatever the number is it does not matter it's a lot it's just a lot I put those numbers right their just to give you hope or not hope I liked to give you the certainty that there is however much money for you out there man look forget about how much money on earth let's look at the money that was just generated online on 2019 it was 5 trillion dollars. bro man weak up jeff Bezos didn't get this money he only has 113 billion and you still setting their not doing nothing we are setting at home have 0 income zero with someone that is worth 2.3 billion the  (Billionaire Peter Thiel) saying that “single-digit millionaire” can’t afford to access legal defense in America and you still didn't get your first 1000$/month not 1000$  a day or in hour son you're way back behind weak up right now cause if you do the math a million is nothing and before saying ooh you're greedy or arrogant ungrateful and all of that just stick with me till the end I will link a something for you to read hoping that you will understand I started since that pandemic and since I started taking action and reading books and really paying attention for those who did it before me everything started to change for the better mentally and I'm feeling that i have the world in my hand even though I had nothing but i know it will come cause i'm putting the work as much as i could and every day i'm always learning something new and always trying to do more so i got something for you if you came from instagram or whatever even if you have zero income leave me your email in the comments and i will give you 2 months premium on skillshare for free and tell you what to learn in order to start making money and go their for a month or so and come back to me and i will find something for you to do i'm bulding a team and you can join no matter where you from how old whatever as long as you is commited to do whatever to be great and help othars while doing that. someone in wall street said " I've never realized how poor I was until I started making some money "

put that in mind it's a marathon, not a sprint invest in yourself first 



Post a Comment

0 Comments